3655 Vista Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
Scheduling & Office: 314-577-8022
SSM Health Breast Care at Saint Louis University offers:
- Low-dose 3D mammography (see more below)
- Digital mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Breast ultrasound
- Stereotactic and ultrasound guided breast biopsies
- Breast MRI and Open MRI-guided breast biopsies
- Nurse Navigators
- Cancer Information Center
- Partners with private and state programs such as Show-Me Healthy Women and Susan G. Komen for the Cure to provide community health education and care for uninsured and underinsured women.
About low-dose 3D mammography
Adding a 3D mammogram to a standard 2D mammogram typically doubles the radiation dose of the exam, but remains well below federal limits for mammography. At SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital, we are able to create synthesized 2D images from our 3D mammogram, which means your low-dose tomosynthesis exam would not have the increased exposure to radiation, but rather a similar radiation dose to that of previous mammograms. More about 3D Mammography »
Contact us, make an appointment
For more information about the services listed or to schedule an appointment, call 314-577-8022 or request your mammogram appointment online, any time.