1011 Bowles Ave.
Fenton, MO 63026
Scheduling: 314-768-2500 or 1-800-263-1177
SSM Health Breast Care at St. Clare Hospital - Fenton offers:
- Low-dose 3D mammography (see more below)
- Digital mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Breast ultrasound
- Stereotactic and ultrasound guided breast biopsies
- Breast MRI and Open MRI-guided breast biopsies
- “Walk in” (same day) mammograms
- Nurse Navigators
- Support groups
- Cancer Information Center
- Partners with private and state programs such as Show-Me Healthy Women and Susan G. Komen for the Cure to provide community health education and care for uninsured and underinsured women.
About low-dose 3D mammography
Adding a 3D mammogram to a standard 2D mammogram typically doubles the radiation dose of the exam, but remains well below federal limits for mammography. At SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton, we are able to create synthesized 2D images from our 3D mammogram, which means your low-dose tomosynthesis exam would not have the increased exposure to radiation, but rather a similar radiation dose to that of previous mammograms. More about 3D Mammography »
Contact us, make an appointment
For more information about the services listed, call 636-496-2809. To schedule an appointment, call 314-768-2500 or request your mammogram appointment online, any time.