1031 Bellevue Ave., Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63117
Scheduling: 314-768-2500 or 1-800-263-1177
At SSM Health Breast Care at St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis, you can count on a team approach to care that provides comprehensive services from initial screening and diagnosis to treatment and support. Our team is specifically trained in breast care. The team includes mammography technologists, a team of four radiologists dedicated to just mammograms and ultrasounds, nurse navigators, breast surgeons, a genetic counselor, medical oncologists and radiation oncologists. We treat the full spectrum of breast diseases, including new breast masses, abnormal mammograms, breast cancer and breast pain.
- Digital mammograms (screening and diagnostic)
- Breast ultrasound
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast biopsies
- Breast MRI and MRI-guided breast biopsies
- "Walk-in" (same day) mammograms
- Saturday and (some) evening appointments
- Validated parking
- Nurse Navigators
- Support groups
- Genetic counseling
- Partners with private and state programs such as Show-Me Healthy Women and Susan G. Komen for the Cure to provide community health education and care for uninsured and underinsured women.
Contact us, request a mammogram appointment
For more information about our breast health care services, call 314-768-8045. To schedule an appointment, call 314-768-2500 or request your mammogram appointment now.