SSM Health Cancer Care is a dedicated “cancer hospital” – not restricted to a single site, but six easily accessible locations.
Each location offers:
- patient-focused diagnosis
- consultation and treatment
- radiation therapy
- genetic services (only available at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital & SSM Health Outpatient Center in St. Peters)
- support services, including nutrition counseling, social services, physical therapy, and more
- early detection screenings
- support groups
All locations are accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for our comprehensive program designed to treat the entire person – physical, emotional, and spiritual, as well as the many needs of the patients’ families.
Read our 2017 Annual Report »