Are You at Risk for Developing Lung Cancer?
- Annual spiral low-dose CT scans can reduce the risk of death in heavy current and ex-smokers by 20 percent.
- Spiral low-dose CT scans have proven to be more effective in detecting lung cancer than X-rays.
- Spiral low-dose CT scans will detect suspicious nodules that would not typically show up on an X-ray.
- A spiral low-dose CT scan of the chest is to lung cancer as mammography is to breast cancer. Both save lives!
I-ELCAP Lung Cancer Screening
- Initial office consult and risk assessment
- Low-dose CT of the chest
- Follow-up appointment to review results
To schedule an appointment for the I-ELCAP Lung Cancer Screening, call 1-877-947-LUNG (1-877-947-5864).
*To be eligible, you must be 50+ years old and have been a pack-a-day smoker for 20 years or been a two packs-a-day smoker for 10 years.