Heart Valve Surgery: Request a Consultation
Know Your Options
If you've been diagnosed with a valvular disease and are recommended for heart bypass surgery, we encourage you to meet with one of our nationally recognized surgeons to learn about your options, including minimally invasive procedures. They'll give you a thorough assessment of your condition and make recommendations which may or may not include surgery.
If you're living with valvular heart disease and being treated medicinally, our surgeons can help you decide if interventional surgery will rectify your condition to help prevent long-term health problems such as congestive heart failure.
Do You Need a Second Opinion?
If experiencing any of the following, getting a second opinion might be right for you.
- You've been diagnosed with mitral valve or aortic valve disorders.
- You're being treated with medications but may benefit more significantly from surgery.
- You've already been treated with a procedure but continue to have problems.
- You've been recommended for valve surgery but want to consider all options, including minimally invasive procedures.
Request an Appointment Online, Anytime
Getting a consultation is the best and easiest way to explore all of your heart valve options.
- Call us at 314-647-8269
- Use the form to request an appointment