Our physicians and staff will be your partners in health. We’ll provide exceptional care to you through evidence-based protocols while we coordinate and manage your care across the care continuum. That means we’ll partner with you on every aspect of your care.
- Your Medical Home is a way for us to surround you with health care by using a proactive approach to keeping you well.
- Your Medical Home is a coordination of a care between you, your doctor and your care team. Our goal is to work together to provide the best health care team possible to accomplish your goals for healthy living.
- Your Medical Home is NOT a short-term program. This is a new life-long approach and commitment to better health for longer and better living.
Our Goals and Objectives
- Provide you easy access to personalized care.
- Improve your health with proactive care.
- Increase your satisfaction with the services we provide.
Our physicians and staff are committed to providing exceptional health care. We monitor our clinical results and track patient satisfaction to assure you and your family a level of medical care unmatched in its expertise, compassion and outcomes. Our most recent patient satisfaction survey demonstrated that 97 percent of all patients surveyed would recommend their SSM Health Medical Group physician to a family member or friend.
We have more than 200 primary care physicians and specialists at more than 40 locations throughout the greater St. Louis metropolitan area including sites in Troy, Warrenton, and in Illinois. And we continue our growth to meet the needs of the communities we serve. With SSM Health Medical Group working to fulfill your health care needs close to home, you have less to worry about on that short drive to the doctor’s office.
Primary Care Physicians
We have primary care physicians for patients of all ages. Primary care physicians include those specializing in family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics.
In addition to our numerous primary care physicians, we have doctors specializing in cancer care, cardiology, electrophysiology and pacing, endocrinology and metabolism, gastroenterology, neurology, pulmonology, and rheumatology.
We also have surgical specialists in the following areas:
- Bariatric (weight loss) surgery
- Breast surgery
- Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
Our physicians are on staff at the award-winning SSM Health hospitals in the St. Louis and St. Charles metro area:
We offer lab and radiology services on-site or on-campus at most of our locations.