Patients choose SSM Health Pain Care for:
- In many cases, no referral is needed to schedule an appointment with our pain management specialists. (However, patients should have a primary care physician. If you need a primary care physician, call our physician referral service at 1-866-776-3627.)
- SSM Health Pain Care operates seven locations across St. Louis, meaning we have locations near work, home, and in between.
Quality Doctors, Quality Care
- Our pain management doctors are board certified and/or fellowship trained.
- Extensive resources provide SSM Health doctors with the most advanced medical technologies for greater pain management treatment options.
- Your pain management doctor and primary care physician work together to manage your pain, monitor progress, and make adjustments to your treatment plan as needed.
- Our courteous, friendly staff takes the time to answer your questions and walk you through the pain management process.
Full Continuum of Care
- From initial visit through post-treatment follow up, the SSM Health team of medical professionals has the combined expertise and technology to provide a complete approach to the your healthcare.
- The Epic electronic health record system allows SSM Health doctors and specialists you see to access your medical records online, enabling them to provide you with the most comprehensive, timely care.