SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville has been providing high quality health care to residents in western St. Charles, Warren, Lincoln, and Montgomery counties since 1987. The facility currently offers patients in Wentzville and surrounding communities a 24-hour emergency department and ambulatory services, as well as convenient access to outpatient programs, including diagnostic services such as radiology (MRI & CT), cardiology, pulmonary and rehab services.
Behavioral health inpatient and oupatient care also is an integral part of the services offered at St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville. The facility is licensed for 77 inpatient behavioral health beds.
- Full service, 24-hour Emergency Department
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient behavioral medicine services
- Outpatient diagnostic services including MRI and CT
- Offering Electronic Health Record system that provides real-time access to the patient's medical history and test results via a bedside computer.
- 77-bed hospital operated by SSM St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles, MO
- Inpatient medical management program for drug, alcohol, and other health-related issues
- Recently launched SSM Health Care’s new picture archiving and communications system (PACS)
SSM St. Joseph Health Center - Wentzville
500 Medical Drive
Wentzville, MO 63385