Heart Care in St. Louis | Center for Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care
The C4—Center for Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care at Saint Louis University Hospital—is a new approach to heart care in St. Louis. Our cardiologists and cardiac surgeons have developed a more patient-focused, individualized concept for treating heart conditions.
We ensure that you get the best heart care possible by:
- Fusing together our cardiology and cardiac surgery teams (Normally two separate services).
- Offering more options in a collaborative environment of cardiac specialists.
- Administering treatments guided by an integrated, patient-centered philosophy.
- Treating each patient individually.
- Exploring all diagnostic and treatment options based on your condition and medical history.
“I am so thankful for Dr. Mehdirad. He always made me feel comfortable and informed throughout the process. He also knows how to translate the clinical, technical language from something foreign to something familiar – not all doctors have that skill.” - Abigail Clark, C4 Patient.
From disease prevention to sophisticated heart treatments and rehabilitation, we employ some of the most advanced technology to perform the latest heart procedures. We collaborate as a team to address the total cardiovascular needs of our patients. You can rest assured knowing that various specialists are working closely together to care for your heart health.
Call us at 855-974-3278 for more information.