Otolaryngology is also referred to as "Ear, Nose and Throat" or just "ENT." This practice of medicine deals with the diseases and disorders of the ears, nose, throat and voice. Here at SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital, they are diagnosed and treated by SLUCare specialists in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery.
Areas of otolaryngology/ENT expertise include
- Facial cosmetic/reconstructive surgery
- Skull-base surgery
- Maxillofacial trauma
- Layngology and voice disorders
- Otologic and neurotologic surgery
- Rhinology and sinus surgery
- Thyroid gland problems
- Hearing problems and deafness
- Dizziness or unsteadiness
- Nasal and sinus problems
- Ear infections
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Hoarseness and voice problems
- Facial nerve paralysis
- Head and neck cancer
For inpatient referrals, call us at 866-491-0858.
For outpatient referrals, call us at -800-637-5463.