Chief Transformation Officer
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Mark Adams, MD, Interim Chief Clinical Officer
- Lynn Bruchhof, Chief People Officer
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- Marcus Julian Interim President/CEO Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
As Chief Transformation Officer, Carter Dredge provides strategic leadership for SSM Health’s continued transformation from a traditional, fee-for-service system to one focused on creating value and managing the health of populations. He oversees the areas of advanced analytics, digital medicine, managed care contracting, population health, post-acute care and value-based care models across the organization’s four-state system.
Dredge most recently served as Assistant Vice President and Administrator for Home Care Services at Intermountain Healthcare. Prior to that, he was the Director of Healthcare Transformation/Population Health for Intermountain, where he led the innovative strategy development for multiple major enterprise clinical and insurance-related functions.
Carter received a bachelor’s degree in business management/corporate finance from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, and a Master of Healthcare Administration from Cornell University in Ithaca, N.Y. where he also currently teaches a graduate-level course on alternative healthcare payment design.