Chief People Officer
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Mark Adams, MD, Interim Chief Clinical Officer
- Lynn Bruchhof, Chief People Officer
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- Marcus Julian Interim President/CEO Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
As Chief People Officer, Lynn Bruchhof oversees SSM Health’s greatest asset—the over 40,000 employees supporting and delivering exceptional quality care across SSM Health’s four-state system.
In her role on the System Management team, Bruchhof sets the course for system-wide human resources activities and is responsible for achieving exceptional employee engagement and satisfaction.
Bruchhof joined SSM Health in October 2012. She previously served as system vice president for MidMichigan Health, Midland, Mich., where she was responsible for overseeing the health system’s human resources. While at MidMichigan Health, she helped redesign and implement a multi-year total compensation and benefit program, implemented the MidMichigan U employee-centered learning organization model and also established a workforce development and recruitment strategy that focused on future staffing needs.
Bruchhof holds a master’s degree in human resource/organizational development from Minnesota State University – Moorhead, and a bachelor’s degree in psychology and social work from Concordia College in Moorhead, Minn.