Interim President/CEO, Dean Health Plan
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Mark Adams, MD, Interim Chief Clinical Officer
- Lynn Bruchhof, Chief People Officer
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- Marcus Julian Interim President/CEO Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
As Interim President and CEO of Dean Health Plan, Marcus Julian is responsible for the overall executive leadership of the organization. Marcus joined Dean Health Plan in 2015 as Vice President of Operations, where provided executive leadership over full-cycle insurance operations. In addition, Marcus was accountable for the development and implementation of innovative strategies to drive operational excellence across a broad array of insurance products and programs.
Prior to joining Dean Health Plan, Marcus served in senior leadership positions across all sectors of the health care industry, including Senior Vice President at Ascension Health, Regional Vice President at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, and Chief Operating Officer at St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Corporate Vice President at Allina Health and Administrative Chief of Staff at Medica Health Plan. He was also a successful consultant with Deloitte’s health care practice and co-founded Definity Health.
Julian earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He completed post-graduate coursework at New York University’s Stern School of Business.