Chief Transformation Officer
As Chief Transformation Officer, Carter Dredge provides strategic leadership for SSM Health’s continued transformation from a traditional, fee-for-service system to one focused on creating value and managing the health of populations. He oversees the areas of advanced analytics, digital medicine, managed care contracting, population health, post-acute care and value-based care models across the organization’s four-state system.
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- David Fields, President Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Dredge most recently served as Assistant Vice President and Administrator for Home Care Services at Intermountain Healthcare. Prior to that, he was the Director of Healthcare Transformation/Population Health, where he led the innovative strategy development for multiple major enterprise clinical and insurance-related functions.
Mr. Dredge holds a bachelor’s degree in business management/corporate finance from Brigham Young University, and a Master of Healthcare Administration from Cornell University, where he also currently teaches a graduate-level course on alternative healthcare payment design.