Chief Nursing Officer
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- David Fields, President Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
As Chief Nursing Officer, Maggie Fowler is charged with bringing a nursing perspective, an enhanced focus on patient-centered care to organizational planning and decision making, and is responsible for ensuring an exceptional quality of care, patient safety and patient experience. In addition, she creates and implements nursing practice standards to optimize patient care delivery while continuing to support nursing leadership development and succession planning. Fowler has more than 30 years of professional experience and has been with SSM Health since 1992.
Ms. Fowler holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Webster University in St. Louis, a Master of Business Administration from Maryville University in St. Louis, and is Nurse Executive Advanced – Board Certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.