President, Dean Health Plan
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- David Fields, President Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
As President of Dean Health Plan, David Fields is responsible for ensuring the continued growth and successful operations of DHP, including development and implementation of strategic plans, successful introduction of new programs and services, membership growth, operational, financial and service excellence, and continued improvements in clinical quality.
Prior to this role, David served as Senior Vice President and President of Aetna’s Mid-America region, covering more than 14 states and 2 million members. He also served as Senior Vice President at Coventry Healthcare where he had oversight over multiple states and across multiple product lines. In addition, he has held many other executive leadership roles at health plans across the nation, including Wellpoint and Humana. David has also served on a number of boards, including the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, Labor-Management Council and the National Conference of Christians and Jews.