Chief Innovation Officer
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- David Fields, President Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
As Chief Innovation Officer, Philip Loftus, PhD, sets the course for Integrated Health Technologies, clinical engineering (Healthcare Technology Management), supply chain, Navitus pharmacy benefit management (PBM), and Lumicera specialty pharmacy businesses.
Dr. Loftus brings extensive knowledge and a clear passion for IT drawn from experience in both the health care and pharmaceutical industries. Prior to joining SSM Health, Dr. Loftus served as CIO for Aurora Health Care in Milwaukee, where he led the implementation of the Epic electronic health record system. He also developed and implemented a comprehensive IT strategy to support the health system’s goal of forming a more closely integrated delivery system following rapid growth.
Dr. Loftus earned a doctorate in computer-based modeling and simulation from the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom and was a Fulbright Hayes Postdoctoral Fellow with the California Institute of Technology.