Hospice Services We Provide
Our hospice services are a comforting alternative to the traditional hospital setting. Hospice services make it possible for a terminally ill person to remain in familiar home surroundings and faces. And, although our care is focused in the home, support during short-term hospitalizations is also available for periods of crisis. Our hospice services include:
- Drugs for symptom management and pain relief
- Short-term inpatient care, including respite care
- Continuous care for brief periods of crisis
- Home health aide and homemaker services
- Physical occupational and speech therapy
- Spiritual and other counseling services
- Physician services
- Skilled nursing
- Spiritual support
- Medical social services
- Home medical equipment
- Trained hospice volunteers
Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance and managed care plans cover our hospice services. We don't charge you for family guidance, crisis intervention or for our bereavement services.
We are always looking for compassionate individuals to assist us in caring for patients. If you are interested in volunteering, apply today!
For additional information, call 800-265-0100.