SSM Health St. Mary’s Care Center: Activities
Residents of our facility can expect to participate in:
- The creative arts: we produce one show annually
- Our choir, which meets weekly to prep for seasonal and holiday concerts
- Volunteer jobs, such as delivering mail or running our country store
- Arts and crafts in our newly designated art room
- Morning exercises, including tai chi, music and movement, chair yoga and volleyball
- Wii and other video games: sign up for our weekly tournament
- Social traditions, such as our Red Rose Event, Tini Tiny Heart Martini Bar, Music Under the Stars and more
- Historical talks and celebrations, such as our Renaissance Fair
- Bus trips throughout the greater Madison area
- Weekly spiritual services
- Cards and board games
- TRIBES: small groups in which you consistently meet with five or six others to plan out your own fun each week
- Oh, yes… and there’s Bingo!
For more information, contact SSM Health St. Mary’s Care Center at 608-845-1000.