If the idea of cosmetic surgery doesn’t sound like a good fit for you, non-invasive procedures may be a good way for you to still be able to touch-up some areas or reduce the signs of aging. The SSM Health Aesthetic Center offers a variety of injectables and fillers, including Botox and state-of-the-art laser skin rejuvenation, all of which can be customized to fit your specific needs.
Fillers can restore facial volume and fullness, soften creases or wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars. These treatments are usually done during a brief office visit with little to no recovery time.
Types of Non-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
- Botox: popular FDA-approved option used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines, forehead creases, crow’s feet and thick bands in the neck
- Injectable fillers: FDA-approved Juvaderm gently smoothes away creases around the mouth and forehead
- Sculptra: FDA-approved, biodegradable and acts as a revolumizing agent by stimulating your body’s own collagen production
- Sclerotherapy: common, in-office treatment for cosmetic, non-symptomatic spider veins on the legs
- Laser skin rejuvenation: used to help skin look younger and healthier after trouble with acne, prolonged sun damage, scars, wrinkles or lines
- Latisse: enhances eye and face treatment and procedures, and it aids in preventing the spread of bacteria from mascara usage
If you’re considering rejuvenating your skin by softening and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines on your face, discuss your options with one of our physicians. They can help you decide the best option for you. Cosmetic injectables are a non-invasive way to freshen up your look and age gracefully without having to go through a surgical procedure.
One of our qualified physicians can help you decide which is the best option for you. Find a provider or schedule your appointment today.