Skin Health & Procedures
Sometimes beauty rest only goes so far. If you aren’t satisfied with your skin, you’re not alone. Addressing and achieving your healthiest skin may require the help of a specialist. The expert team at SSM Health Dean Medical Group carefully designs effective treatment plans for each of our patients, customized to their skin’s needs.
When it comes to the skin, our board-certified plastic surgeons focus on improving the texture of your facial skin, visibility of acne scars, and tightening and lifting sagging skin around the face and neck.
Skin Health Assessment Consultation
The first step to better skin is your skin health assessment consultation. Here, you and your skin health specialist will discuss concerns, existing skin care practices and design a treatment plan to help you reach your goals.
Our skin therapy treatments start with a step-by-step analysis of your skin. Your customized topical treatments may include cleaning, exfoliation, safe extractions and other topical remedies.
Additional Skin Procedures
- Chemical peels: commonly used to treat wrinkles, scarring, discoloration, acne or pre-cancerous lesions
- Hydrafacial MD: non-invasive, nonsurgical skin resurfacing procedure
- Hydradermabrasion: micro-exfoliation procedure, performed as needed before the Hydrafacial MD treatment
- LED light therapy: assesses the signs of aging, hyperpigmentation and oily or acne-prone skin
- For your eyes only: treats multiple eye area concerns such as dark circles, puffiness, fine lines or loss of volume
Depending on the procedure you have performed, your at-home skin care prescription may vary. It is important to follow all guidelines provided by your doctor. These guidelines cover your care before and after any procedure to allow for the quickest recovery and optimum results.
Our physicians can help you achieve the appearance you want without extensive surgery. We’re on the forefront of new technologies, and we’ll make sure to develop a plan that fits your needs. Find a provider and schedule a consultation today to discuss your options.