Chief Nursing Officer
- Laura Kaiser, President & CEO
- Mark Adams, MD, Interim Chief Clinical Officer
- Lynn Bruchhof, Chief People Officer
- Carter Dredge, Chief Transformation Officer
- Maggie Fowler, Chief Nursing Officer
- Paula Friedman, Chief Strategy Officer
- Alexander Garza, MD, Chief Quality Officer
- Chris Howard, Chief Operations Officer
- Marcus Julian Interim President/CEO Dean Health Plan
- Carolyn Koenig, Chief Administrative Officer
- Philip Loftus, Chief Innovation Officer
- Douglas P. Long, JD, General Counsel
- Patrick McCruden Chief Mission Integration Officer
- Kris Zimmer, Chief Financial Officer
As Chief Nursing Officer, Maggie Fowler is charged with bringing a valuable nursing perspective and an enhanced focus on patient-centered care to organizational planning and decision making. Her role includes identifying and seeking solutions for system-wide strategic nursing priorities.
Fowler is a member of the System Management team and serves as a liaison between the nurses and senior leadership, and is responsible for ensuring an exceptional quality of care, patient safety and patient experience. In addition, she creates and implements nursing practice standards to optimize patient care delivery while continuing to support nursing leadership development and succession planning. Fowler has more than 30 years of professional experience and has been with SSM Health since 1992.
She received a Master of Business Administration from Maryville University in St. Louis and a bachelor’s degree in nursing from Webster University in St. Louis. Fowler is Nurse Executive Advanced – Board Certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.