Updated COVID-19 Visitor Restrictions & Cloth Face Mask Policy
Beginning Monday, November 23, SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital in Jefferson City is temporarily suspending all visitors due to substantial community transmission of the COVID-19 virus. The hospital will not allow visitors except in the following circumstances:
- Family Birth Center patients are allowed one support person for the duration of the stay.
- Pediatric patients must have one guardian at all times.
- Patients having a surgery or procedure are allowed one support person.
- Limited visitors may be allowed for end-of-life situations with approval from nursing leadership.
Support people must enter through the Outpatient Entrance between 5 am and 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, and 10 am until 2 pm on the weekend. Additionally, the following guidelines are in place:
- Masks or face coverings are required at all times. Support people are expected to bring their own masks. Learn how to make your own cloth face mask.
- All entrants are subject to screening, including temperature check, before entering the facility.
- Support people are to stay in the patient room or designated waiting area.
- Support people must follow hand hygiene and social distancing guidelines.
Drive-Thru Testing Site Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday - 8:00 am - 3 pm, Saturday - Closed, Sunday - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Health Plaza East Entrance
*A physician order is required. The fastest way to receive results is through MyChart.
Located in Missouri's state capitol for more than 100 years, SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City is a full-service, community hospital with a rich history. The hospital moved to a new state-of-the-art building in 2014 and features an evidence-based design that focuses on healing environments and patient safety. We serve patients in need of emergency, cardiology, orthopedic, cancer, maternity and medical imaging services.
We consistently offer the latest advances in medical services to provide our patients with exceptional health care. With an emphasis on privacy, safety, efficiency, access and healing, you’ll notice the SSM Health difference from the moment you enter our facilities.