Working through a mental health disorder by yourself is not easy. The team at SSM Health wants to work with you and be a part of your treatment process. SSM Health offers an outpatient program geared towards adults, 18 and older, focused on helping you work through stress, anxiety, depression, bipolar and substance use disorders. This treatment program was created to meet the needs of those individuals who don’t quite meet the inpatient criteria but could benefit from this hands on approach.
Dedication is a huge component of success to this program. We ask that patients attend at least three days per week. We understand the huge time commitment this is, but our staff will work alongside you every step of the way. Our team focuses on coping skills, maintaining employment and/or balancing challenges to your sobriety. The group therapy approach gives you the opportunity to take back control of your life and start your journey to healing.
Brief Treatment Outpatient Program Components
- Nursing assessment
- Group therapy
- Consultation with a mental health provider and referrals to community mental health providers for aftercare
- Treatment planning
- Consultation with a psychiatrist (as needed)
- Program hours – five days per week (minimum three days weekly required), 9 am - 12:30 pm or 9 am - 3 pm, depending on need
- Evening program also available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 6 - 9 pm
- Case management
- Crises intervention services
- Life skills education
- Transition planning and aftercare
If you feel that you or someone you know may benefit from this type of treatment, find the location nearest to you. Questions are an important component of the healing and treatment process, so ask them. The team at SSM Health is here to help you start your journey to wellness.