Visitor policies for SSM hospitals, clinics and other facilities vary by location across the states we serve. Please contact your local SSM Health hospital or facility for more detailed information.
All guests visiting an SSM Health facility must follow our policies, including:
- Wearing approved face coverings, even when in the patient room.
- All individuals must be screened for symptoms upon arrival.
- Everyone must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving a patient’s room.
- Always stay at least six feet away from the patient (social distance).
- All guests will receive a badge to properly identify them while inside our buildings.
We will continue to adjust our policy and will make decisions rooted in safeguarding our patients, visitors, caregivers and the community at large.
Please note that these are general guidelines – each SSM Health facility may have slightly different restrictions. We thank you in advance for your understanding and support.